31 December 2009
28 December 2009
Doctor information is available Here
Stahl Eye Center has three locations in New York including Manhattan and Long Island.
27 October 2009
29 June 2009
download the above file and extract it to a folder, in the folder you can find lots of genuine registry keys, add any one of the registry key to your registry editor....
28 June 2009
For aborting a shutdown process, here are the steps.
1. Right click on your desktop and choose New option.
2. Then choose Shortcut from the popped window.
3. In the location tab browse to the root folder of your system for selecting shutdown file,
the location could be somewhat like “C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe”
4. After selecting the file, type “-a” at the end.
5. The argument “-a” denotes abort.
6. Finally click on the Finish button to create the shortcut.
For tutorial download the demo file for the above steps from the below link.
That’s it now using this you could abort a shutdown process that is clicked unknowingly.
27 June 2009
Here I’ll tell you all how to shut your system with a single click, for those who wish to reduce the number of mouse click to turn off.
1. 1. Right click on your desktop and choose New option.
2. 2.Then choose Shortcut from the popped window.
3. 3.In the location tab browse to the root folder of your system for selecting shutdown file, the location could be somewhat like “C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe”
4. 4.After selecting the file type “-s –t -10” at the end of the file name.
5. 5.Or else you just type “shutdown.exe –s –t 10” in the location tab.
6. 6.The arguments “-s” and “-t” indicates shutdown and time interval.
7. 7.The time interval is specified in seconds you can alter according to your wish.
8. 8.Finally click on the Finish button to create the shortcut.
For tutorial download the demo file for the above steps from the below link
Now you are done.
26 June 2009
The TEAMVIEWER software should be installed on both the machines.
1. Download TEAMVIEWER software from the below link
2. After downloading it you can run the software with or without installing it.
3. Now in the home screen's first column your ID and Pass will be there and
In the second column there will be a space for entering your friend's ID.
4. You should get your friend's ID and pass from him/her for accessing their Desktop
5. Or you should give your ID and pass to allow them to view your Desktop.
6 .After getting their ID type it in the required field and click the connect to partner button
7. After this you will be asked for your friend’s pass. Enter correctly.
8. it’s done, now you can view and access your friend’s Desktop remotely.
That’s it now you or your buddy could access Desktops from different ends.
24 June 2009
Follow the given steps one by one.
1. The first step is to create a separate partition for XP, this can be done using ShrinkVolume feature in Vista.
· Open the Computer Management panel, which you can find under Administrative tools or by right-clicking the Computer item in the start menu and choosing Manage
· Find the Disk Management item in the list and select that.
· Now shrink your volume by right-clicking on the main hard drive and choosing Shrink Volume
3. Once you come to the screen where you can choose the partition to install on, and then choose the new partition you created. Whatever you do, don't try and install it onto your Vista partition.
Or click on the below link for direct download.
5. During the install you'll be forced to install the .NET 2.0 framework.
Download the .NET 2.0 framework from here
6. After installing it Open up VistaBootPRO and then click on the System Boot loader tab. Check the "Windows Vista Boot loader" and then "All Drives" radio buttons, and then click on the Install Boot loader button.
7. Now the Windows Vista boot loader is installed and you'll only be able to boot into Vista, to fix that just click the Diagnostics menu item and then choose Run Diagnostics from the menu.
8. This will scan your computer and then automatically fill in the XP version... click on the "Manage OSEntries" tab and then click in the textbox for Rename OS Entry, and name it something like "Windows XP".
Alternative for step 7 and 8:
Instead of doing those steps you can try these steps.
1. Open up VistaBootPRO, click on the Manage OS Entries tab.
2. Tick the check box ADD NEW OS ENTRY.
3. Give the appropriate OS NAME in the first tab.
4. Select Vista legacy in the OS Type.
5. Select the OS drive where the Vista OS is installed probably be C:
6. Click on Apply Updates button and then reboot your computer.
Now you can boot into both the XP and VISTA....Enjoy
To restore RUN command in vista’s start menu follow the steps given.
· * Click the START MENU and RIGHT CLICK at a blank space in the menu to get PROPERTIES.
· * Click on the PROPERTIES OPTION and a properties window will be popped up.
· *Or RIGHT CLICK on the TASK BAR and select PROPERTIES.
· *After that click on the START MENU TAB.
· *Select CUSTOMIZE option in the start menu tab.
· *Scroll to the end to reach the option RUN COMMAND.
· *TICK the CHECKBOX and it’s done.
Now you can see the run command in your start menu.
19 June 2009
For selecting multiple files we generally use the trick of holding ctrl key and selecting items, this becomes little tedious if you’re working with a long list of files. Vista has a check box feature instead of holding ctrl you can use this option. For accessing this option here are the steps:
1 1. Open any System window like My Computer or Explorer.
2 2. Click the ORGANIZE menu on the top left below the menu bar.
3 3. Then select Folders and Search options.
4 4. Next, click on the VIEW tab.
5 5. Now scroll down to the end to see an option Use Check boxes to select items.
6 6. Enable it and click OK.
It’s done. Now whenever you move your cursor over a file you can see a check box appearing at the top left corner, using this you can select multiple files with ease.
Some WINDOWS 7 shortcuts which I know
WIN +UP - Maximize Window
WIN +DOWN -Restore or Minimize Windows
WIN +LEFT -Snap window to left
WIN +RIGHT - Snap window to right
WIN +SHIFT+LEFT -Move current window to left monitor
WIN +SHIFT+RIGHT - Move current window to right monitor
WIN +HOME -Minimize all windows
WIN +X -Shows windows mobility centre
For those who suffer from losing their precious data’s on their PC, here are some software’s which helps you out in recovering them with less strain. Here it is
Disk Digger- Freeware can be downloaded from www.DmitryBrant.com
Recuva- Freeware can be downloaded from www.recuva.com
RecoverMyFiles-Trialware can be downloaded from www.recovermyfiles.com
Norton Ghost- Trialware can be downloaded from www.symantec.com/norton/ghost
Lenovo has launched a premium all-in-one Desktop PC. Its features are, 21.5” screen with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels which is perfect for a HD playback just like steeps its idea centre. It has a core 2 duo 2-Ghz processor, 2 GB of DDR3 RAM and a HDD capacity of 640GB with an inbuilt TV Tuner card and an all in one Remote. It has a touch pad too. On the gaming side it is equipped with Radeon HD3650 GCard and all other essential features. Best thing about this PC is that it provides all these features at an all time affordable price. This PC takes a clean lead from all its competitors.
There is good news for the dissatisfied mobile users from TRAI that the much awaited MNP that is Mobile Number Portability is going to come on September 20 for the users of the localities like Delhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chennai, AP and Karnataka. As a short description about MNP for the new users, MNP is a service which allows the users to change their Network without having to change their Mobile Number. It costs about Rs.300 for the transformation, according to some source. For more details about MNP jus visit the below link
18 June 2009
Hi buddies I’ve read an interesting news last week which I would like to share with you all. A company has developed a WI-FI DETECTING T-SHIRT. This T-Shirt is an affordable and useful item that helps us to find the optimum position for a wireless communication. Whenever we are in a range of an 802.11b or g network, the glowing bars that adorn in front of the shirt lights up. If we have more bars on the shirt, stronger is the signal. We can get more details about this T-Shirt on firebox.com. Hope it’ll be useful to you all for some extent.
I always spend some of my valuable time for reading SMS’s. I would like say to some of my messages which I liked the most: * So many people write love letters but all of them send their first letter to me. Think how beautiful I am- DUST BIN. *Every sunset gives us, One day less to live! But every sunrise give us, One day more to hope! So, hope for the best.
17 June 2009
Fascinating facts which I read recently:
· Giraffes are the only animals born with horns.
· The hair of an adult man or woman can stretch 25 percent of its length without breaking.
· The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.
· More than 50% of the people in the world have never, made or received a telephone call.
Recently I read an article about SMOKING on Hindu. For most people, the first experimental drags on cigarette bring on nausea, coughing, breathing problems and other signals from the brain that say, “Turn back. This is a bad idea.” But for some people, there comes a wave of pleasure. The second kinds of people bear a gene type whom will have an increased addiction rate. They also have a high risk of getting affected by cancer. So those who are having the habit of smoking please try to avoid it and lead a peaceful life.