25 August 2008

Friendship Vs Marital Knot....

Every time I think of my friends my brain and heart take a giant leap of joy and when I think of the relations around my marital knot the feel is like I’m back to pavilion. I wonder why thinking of good old days spent with friends always remains a sweet feeling. Now after getting into the marital knot I realize its full of expectations and demand my brain to keep handling emotional pressures. In the marital relation I can’t be myself, I have to transform myself to fit into the frame of marriage. When this prolongs my heart and brain really get tired and have no more power to enjoy the companionship. One gets so much entangled with emotional needs of the relation that the essence of life is completely lost. But it’s not the case with friendship that has a magical spell that always refreshes your heart and brain. One really forgets all the pains of the world when thinking of those beautiful short and sweet moments of joyful casual chat with friends under the tree in the college campus or those playful days spent with your school buddies. So the triumph is always for friendship and friends in everyone’s life.

No comments: