26 August 2008

My First trip in Delhi Metro


I had only heard of metro trains running across the city of Delhi until my hubby took me out just to try a ride in the metro train, as he wanted to fulfill my wish to travel in the train. When I first saw the train, I was really rejoiced to see the perfect finish of the train and the modern, majestic look of the train. The doors opened automatically as and when the train stopped in the metro station. It was a heavenly welcome and we got into the train. Within few seconds, the doors closed and the train engulfed us all into it. The chillness inside completely put off the outside heat and gave the comfort feel to enjoy the speed journey. The trains started heading towards the destination and after few stops and starts I was at my planned location with no sweat, no pain no dashing and clashing… no lookout for auto rickshaw. True as heard…. The journey in a metro feels real heaven and conveyance becomes an event of enjoyment.

No comments: