06 June 2009

Era of Browsers.

Hi friends I wish to share some of my views about the browsers which we use in our day to day browsing .I read a review about the browsers in pc world which I found to be noteworthy especially to those who are a net maniac. The best browser they have rated was Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1 followed by Opera 9.52 and then by Internet Explorer 8 and Google’s Chrome. They have rated it according to some aspects which are the base for their efficiencies like startup time, password managers, add-ons, plugins, and protection and also with their special features. If you ask me I would just prefer Chrome because I love its simple build and speedy performance especially its lack of eye stressing features. But on seeing the professional side Firefox makes it to the top of all of the browsers due to its amazing functionality and add-on facility. It has an excellent malware protection and content management along with a good startup speed. So for a good browsing experience you should choose the best browser which suites you in terms of operation and working criteria’s, especially which makes you feel better in the field of hacking and other security bases that are growing in current scenario.

No comments: